At LaCroix Sparkling Water, we take great pride in what we produce, but we also recognize that people “make” our products. Each member within our organization is more than an employee – they are true craftsmen. Is your passion to make the best beverages for consumers to enjoy? Then LaCroix Sparkling Water is the place for you.
We’re always looking for creative, talented, and dedicated people. We offer unparalleled levels of responsibility and autonomy within the company. Every person truly makes a difference here.
LaCroix Sparkling Water is looking for highly motivated individuals to join our growing sales and merchandising team. This remote position is a great opportunity to join at ground level and build a career with the #1 domestic sparkling water brand. If you are a self-starter who loves to work hard, can thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are great with people, we would love to hear from you!
When being part of the MerchMx program, our team members will have the opportunity to :
Increase Brand Visibility and Availability
- Merchandise product and build displays that you pre-negotiate at store level to increase sales.
- Influence store-level ordering to reduce out-of-stocks and secure new, creative displays throughout the store.
- Increase consumer awareness of the brand utilizing point-of-sale material.
- Optimize existing displays, expand shelf space for LaCroix and sell in additional authorized SKUs.
- Maintain product integrity by rotating products and removing damaged packaging.
Grow Retail Level Partnership
- Represent the brand of LaCroix and educate store personal and customers on the #1 domestic sparkling water.
- Develop and manage retail-level relationships at each outlet by building trust and credibility.
- Maintain a high frequency of store visits daily while exceeding attention to detail.
Interested candidates will have these minimum qualifications:
- Hands-on – you prefer to move around and exert physical energy vs. being tied to a desk.
- “Gift of Gab” – innate ability to connect with people from different backgrounds.
- Competitive – able to handle difficult conversations and not let the word “no” hinder your success.
- Emotional Intelligence – keen awareness of other people’s emotional state, needs and desires.
- Self-starter – willing to take an objective and run with it, not letting ambiguity get in your way.
- Grit – strong work ethic.
- Tech-Savvy – ability to utilize Excel spreadsheets and all other Microsoft 365 programs.
- Organized – you are always prepared and ready for the day at hand.
- Creative – willing to come up with new proposals and ideas that will benefit your team and market.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Business experience in the beverage or grocery industry is not mandatory but welcomed.
Check out the locations below to see if we are hiring in your city and apply by clicking the button below with your resume!
Los Angeles, CA
New York, NY
San Francisco, CA
St. Louis, MO
St Paul, Minn
If you would like to be part of our LaCroix team, email us your resume
and a member of our Human Resources Department will be in touch soon.