October represents the genuine beginning of fall – everyone’s favorite season – and the month is kicked off by celebrating National Fruit Day on October 1. To enjoy the guilt-free, fruity flavors of fall, we put together family-friendly mocktail ideas inspired by the crisp tastes of the season and the fruity flavors of naturally-essenced LaCroix.
Though pool and barbecue season is behind us, fall is a time for families to come together. So whether you’re most excited for pumpkin and apple picking, getting lost in a corn maze, spooky haunted hayrides or going trick and treating with the kids, you can combine fruity refreshment with your fun autumn plans with delightful LaCroix fall mocktails that take just a few minutes to prepare.
So, get a head start on your New Year’s Resolution with these low-calorie recipes. Enjoy them at your Halloween party, Thanksgiving celebration, football get-together or simply around the dinner table. #FallforLaCroix:
- 2 oz. LaCroix Apricot Sparkling Water
- 1 oz. orange juice
- 1 dried apricot
- 1 oz. of pureed apricots
- Combine LaCroix Apricot Sparkling Water, pureed apricots, and orange juice. Garnish with dried apricot.
Spiced Cider Mocktail
- 2 oz. LaCroix Cúrate Pomme Bayá Sparkling Water
- 2 oz. LaCroix Lime Sparkling Water
- Splash of apple cider
- Mix together and serve in a chilled rocks glass rimmed with cinnamon sugar.
- 15 cans LaCroix Cran-Raspberry Sparkling Water
- 36 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
- Orange slices
- Mix ingredients in a punch bowl. Garnish with cranberries and orange slices. Makes 7 Liters.
- 5 oz. LaCroix Orange Sparkling Water
- 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Sprig of rosemary
- Mix LaCroix Orange Sparkling Water and lemon juice together and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Hocus Pocus La Punch
- 1 can LaCroix Pomme Bayá Sparkling Water
- 3/4 can LaCroix Lime Sparkling Water
- 5 1/2 oz. cherry juice
- Mix in a punch bowl and serve over ice.